Wednesday, November 07, 2007

An Officer Remembered

If you are from the Philadelphia area, then I'm sure by now you've heard of the attempted robbery in North Philadelphia at a Dunkin Donuts which left a police officer dead. At first I viewed this as another story because I wasn't informed of all the surrounding details. However, after a few days I caught wind of the name of the officer and it just so happened to be the father of an individual that I grew up with. I would like to send out my condolences to the family and friends of Officer Chuck Cassidy. Having someone pass away is never a good thing, but it hurts much more when it is someone that you know. I don't usually like to rant on here but I guess this is as good of a time as any. I often find myself taking for granted my family...sometimes I go a week or two without even saying a word to them. Sure I'm busy and don't have a ton of time to catch up, but there is always time to say I love you. Always remember that and please try to value life because you never truly know when it won't be there anymore...



Additional images from the service can be viewed:
http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=6142

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very moving shot. Your work is amazing. Keep up the good work. You were born to shoot! Tenaj